Big buttery chocolate chip cookies are always a favorite not only in your house but also in other, therefore, people make them very often. The mixture of a rich, buttery cookie base blended with moderate sweet or black chocolate chips is undoubtedly one of our favorites. This chocolate chip cookie recipe is very easy to make, less time consuming and irresistibly delicious.
Maybe there is no cookie out there more notorious than the chocolate chip cookie. Therefore it’s regularly one of the main plans that individuals assisted with making when they were youngsters. Many of us can recall being in the kitchen with our moms or grandmas, helping make chocolate chip cookies. We would blend the ingredients and quite often endeavor to sneak a taste of the dough. Without question, memories are one of the main ingredients for all most all of us when it comes to chocolate chip cookies.
Let read out the award-winning big & buttery chocolate chip cookies recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown/white sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package sweet chocolate chips(Mimi, KitKat or sneakers preferable)
- 2 and half cups coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until completely mixed. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Shape 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls. Flatten each to 3/4-in. thickness (2-1/2-in. diameter), smoothing edges as necessary. Place in an airtight container, separating layers with waxed paper or parchment; refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- To bake, place dough portions 2 in. apart on parchment-lined baking sheets; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 410 degrees.
- Bake until edges are golden brown (centers will be light), it will take 10-15 minutes. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Present is on a white dinner/bread plate.
- Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies: Reduce vanilla to 1 teaspoon and add 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Substitute toasted almonds for the walnuts.
- Big & Buttery White Chip Cookies: Substitute white baking chips for the chocolate chips and toasted hazelnuts for the walnuts.
- Big & Buttery Cranberry Nut Cookies: Substitute dried cranberries for the chocolate chips.
- Big & Buttery Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies: Substitute 1 cup chopped dried cherries for 1 cup of the walnuts.
To toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 400 degree, oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
1 cookie: 310 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.